June 9, 2015

SPIRIT OF ME

If you asked me in the beginning of this year or this autumn, what are you going to do this summer, I would probably answer like this: Oh, I'm going to spend it with my best friends, we have so many plans! But if you ask me now I would answer like this: I think a lot.. I have a lot of new plans, a lot of new aims. Also I'm going to try myself in something new..
The reason of these big changes is that I've changed, my entire world inside has changed. I always wanted to change something in my life, but I didn't know what exactly.. Not a long time ago I understood that the only thing I need is changes. Literally change everything! It's hard, but I'm working, and maybe next year I'll become an absolutely different person, I wish so.. I already have some changes: new music taste, people around, aims, attitude..
Some says "dream, dream a lot and your dreams will come to life!", but it is not enough. You have to dream, and dream a lot, but also understand that you have to work and fight for your dreams!
In such difficult days, with work and fights, the best thing to cope with it is to wear some ripped mom jeans, soft blouse, colored slipons, take grey handbag and simple sunglasses and be as curly as me, and walk down the streets, discover new places and hide from the sun in the shadows of the trees.
Don't be afraid to change the familiar atmosphere, on a completely unknown one.

No comments:

Post a Comment